Get involved: send your pictures, video & news by texting ENFIELD NEWS to 80360, or upload here
Haringey dance troupe Steppaz wins youth talent show in Edmonton
Teenage talent was on show as a talent competition came to a climax.
The Youth Got Talent organised by Youth Zone was hosted at Edmonton Eagles Boxing Club in Montagu Road, Edmonton and saw ten acts go head to head for the chance of victory.
The competitors ranged from nine to 19 and came across the capital but only one act could win.
That title fell to dance troupe Steppaz from Tottenham, who took the competition by storm and brought the audience to its feet.
Other acts that made it to the final included:
- Shackesha Pierre from Edmonton
- Sara Cato from North London
- Nathaniel Smith from Edmonton
- Emmanuel Kennedy from East London
- Tanica King from South London
- Paris Dockeray
- Scarlett Waters and Jessica Saipe from North London
- Royal Nation dance group from North London
- Aysil Ozcelik aged nine from North London
Comments are closed on this article.