Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting ENFIELD NEWS to 80360, or email us
- Just who are Boe & Irony?
- Parents host golf tournament for school's new IT suite
- Neighbours evacuated from tower block fire
- 'Chugger' charities could be fined under council strategy to protect high streets
- Bale signs new contract
- Villas-Boas believes penalty decisions were 'decisive'
- Late Bale screamer not enough to secure top-four finish for Spurs
- Townsend to discuss Spurs future
Updated 11:44am Wednesday 22nd May 2013
They’ve been cropping up all over London. A giant blue pigeon. An enormous raven. A fantastically-large fox. And now, a super-sized squirrel. No blank space is safe in Enfield and Tottenham. Just like Banksy and Blek Le Rat, under the cover of darkness, street artists Boe and Irony are creating artworks on the sides of buildings for the general public to enjoy. Who are they? Why are they doing it? And where will they strike next? Amie Mulderrig sits down with the fiercely private duo to find out.
Updated 11:20am Wednesday 22nd May 2013More stories like this »
Updated 9:28am Wednesday 22nd May 2013More stories like this »
Updated 5:42pm Monday 20th May 2013More stories like this »