Hornchurch maintained their 11-point lead at the top of the Isthmian League with a 6-0 romp at Cheshunt.

And Enfield Town moved back up to second in the Premier Division with a 3-0 victory over Canvey Island, as Billericay suffered their first loss in 11 matches, going down 1-0 at Folkestone Invicta.

Wingate & Finchley moved up to seventh with a 2-1 victory at Lewes, while struggling north London neighbours Haringey Borough went down 3-0 at nearby Bognor Regis Town.

Unbeaten Urchins were gifted a fourth-minute lead when Harlain Mbayo turned Ade Yusuff's cross into his own net.

Yusuff then converted crosses from Tom Wraight and Nathan Green to make it 3-0, before Ryan Scott headed home his ninth goal of the season from a Wraight corner.

Liam Nash teed up Femi Akinwande for a brace in the final quarter of an hour to complete a fine day for Steve Morison's men, ahead of a trip to bottom club Concord on Tuesday.

Sam Youngs fired Enfield Town into a first-minute lead against Canvey, then struck again just past the half-hour mark.

Reece Beckles-Richards added their third goal soon after the restart as they climbed back up to second, with a Velocity Cup tie against Brightlingsea Regent up next on Tuesday.

Billericay slipped to fourth after succumbing to a last-minute goal from Luke Holness on the Kent coast and will look to bounce back when they visit Hashtag United on Monday.

But Wingate came from behind to triumph against Lewes at the Dripping Pan, after conceding in the fourth minute.

Ahmet Biler levelled moments later and Anointed Chukwu netted an 87th-minute winner to ensure a happy trip home to the Maurice Rebak Stadium.

Haringey remain next to bottom with only one win in 14 matches, having fallen behind nine minutes into the second half at Bognor.

The hosts quickly added a second, then struck again three minutes from time.
Tom Loizou's men head to Folkestone on Tuesday.

There were mixed fortunes for Isthmian North rivals Brentwood Town, Enfield and Redbridge in their latest outings.

Matt Cripps and Mekhi McKenzie struck in each half as Brentwood won 2-0 at Enfield, while Redbridge went down 3-2 at home against Walthamstow.

George Ironton put the visitors ahead on four minutes, with Adalberto Pinto adding a second around the half-hour mark.

Ollie Sotoyinbo made it 3-0 on the hour, with Oscar Shelvey-Negus and Lewis Clark netting late on for Motormen.

George Christou's men now turn their attention to their big FA Trophy second-round tie at Hereford next weekend.

Meanwhile, Southern League rivals Hendon and Harrow had mixed fortunes on their Premier South travels.

Hendon saw Gosport miss an early penalty, before taking the lead on 34 minutes as Sam Adenola ran through to slot home.

The hosts levelled before the break thanks to a terrific strike from Alex Barsa, before the Greens lost Hamza Semakula to a red card.

Danny Hollands netted Gosport's winner nine minutes into the second half, with Matt Kerbey making a string of saves to prevent further damage.

Hendon host Eastbourne Borough in the FA Trophy next weekend.

Harrow, on the other hand, are set to visit Beaconsfield Town on Tuesday after picking up a point at Tiverton on Saturday.

The scoreline remained blank in Devon, as Harrow avoided a fourth successive defeat in all competitions.