Billericay Town came from behind to keep their hopes of a place in the first round of the FA Cup alive - but Isthmian League Premier Division rivals Enfield Town bowed out of the competition.

Blues trailed after only nine minutes against Sheppey United, as Daniel Bradshaw put the visitors in front at New Lodge.

But Frankie Merrifield replied just before the break, in front of a crowd of 1,241, and it finished all square at 1-1, with the two sides to meet in a midweek replay.

Enfield Town took the lead after only six minutes at Cray Valley PM through Marcus Wyllie's ninth of the season, but the hosts levelled through Kyrell Lisbie - son of former Leyton Orient striker Kevin.

Reece Beckles-Richards restored Town's lead just past the half-hour mark, only for Lisbie to grab his second just before the interval.

Freddie Parker put Valley 3-2 up just past the hour mark and Town then had penalty claims for a challenge on substitute Dylan Adjei-Hersey waved away.

Sam Youngs was dismissed for a second bookable offence just before Parker grabbed his second goal of the tie four minutes from time, with Adam Coombes sealing a 5-2 win late on.

Elliot Long's hat-trick led Wingate & Finchley to a 3-2 win and all three points at Premier rivals Hastings United.

But north London neighbours Haringey Borough were beaten 3-0 at home by Potters Bar Town - for whom Ore Bello hit a hat-trick - in front of a Coles Park crowd of 516 and remain bottom of the table with only a single point from nine matches.

Harrow Borough had to settle for a share of the spoils in their Southern League Premier South clash with basement boys Swindon Supermarine after a 2-2 draw at Earlsmead.

Reece Mitchell's seventh-minute penalty was quickly cancelled out by Jake Andrews.

And although Mitchell restored Harrow's lead at the start of the second half, Edward Williams squared matters for a second time with 18 minutes remaining.

Hendon slumped to a 3-0 defeat at mid-table rivals Hungerford Town, meanwhile.
Redbridge came from behind to net a 90th-minute winner and beat Maldon & Tiptree by the odd goal in seven in Isthmian North.

Solomon Ogunwomoju put Motormen ahead midway through the first half, but George Smith and Andre Hasanally struck in quick succession for the visitors.

James Barlow levelled, before George Smith put the Jammers 3-2 up on the stroke of half-time. 

But after Kobe Yeboah replied for Redbridge on the hour mark, Jack Chawner claimed all three points for George Christou's men at the end of normal time.

Brentwood Town ran out 3-1 winners at bottom club Stowmarket Town, after both sides were reduced to 10 men.

Jack Ladbrook was first to receive his marching orders for the home side on 34 minutes, but Brentwood's Matthew Price followed just five minutes later. 

Andrew Freeman opened the scoring for the visitors on 52 minutes, with Sam Deering doubling their advantage midway through the second half.

And after Joseph Carroll gave Stowmarket hope with three minutes to play, Jack Adlington's last-minute penalty sealed the points for Craig Shipman's Blues.

Enfield were also reduced to 10 men as Vinny Murphy saw red against leaders Lowestoft Town.

And the visitors took the lead within a minute of the restart through Jake Reed, with Harvey Sayer, Dan White, Dave Hinton and Kyle Haylock also on target to condemn E's to a 5-0 defeat.