Hornchurch bounced back from their FA Trophy exit to move four points clear at the top fo the Isthmian League Premier Division on Tuesday.

Beaten on penalties at Leiston on Saturday, Urchins fell behind against Hastings United after 39 minutes at Bridge Avenue.

But Lennon Peake levelled just moments later and a quickfire double from George Saunders and Liam Nash early in the second half put them 3-1 up.

Ade Yusuff added a fourth in the 89th minute ahead of a trip to Cray Wanderers on Sunday.

Billericay Town had come from two goals down to beat Felixstowe & Walton in the Trophy and ran out 3-0 winners over Dulwich Hamlet at New Lodge.

Saturday's matchwinner Moses Emmanuel opened the scoring, with Bradley Stevenson netting twice in quick succession before the hour mark for Gary McCann's men ahead of an FA Cup fourth qualifying tie with Sheppey United this weekend.

Haringey Borough suffered a last-minute defeat at Whitehawk, meanwhile, after beating Folkestone Invicta on penalties in the Trophy.

Matt Young put Tom Loizou's men ahead in Sussex, but the hosts hit back with two goals in the last six minutes for a 2-1 victory.

Honours finished even between Brentwood and Redbridge in Isthmian North, as Kingdom Dawson cancelled out James Barlow's early opener for Motormen.

And Enfield claimed a 1-1 draw at Witham Town, where Rigers Kabashi answered the home side's first-half opener.

Essex Senior League leaders Woodford Town also came from behind to earn a 1-1 draw at Great Wakering Rovers but saw their advantage at the top of the table cut to three points.

Woods trailed at the break, but David Gokou-Siakouri netted just before the hour mark to ensure honours finished even.

Nearest rivals West Essex ran out 6-3 winners over Romford, who played most of the second half with only 10 men after Junior Luke was dismissed for two bookable offences.

Zak Oliver fired the hosts in front, but Boro were back on terms early in the second half when George Cox sent Ash Siddik clear to score.

Luke was dismissed moments later, having just returned from a three-game suspension, but Cox fired Boro ahead on 68 minutes.

Their joy was shortlived as Greg Frederick and Ike Olaiya struck to put West Essex 3-2 up, but Kris Newby squared matters once more on 84 minutes.

Oliver headed the home side back in front and injury-time goals from Ruben Bartlett-Antwi and Oliver gave the final scoreline a more flattering look.

Landlords Barking fell to a 3-1 home defeat against Hullbridge Sports, led by former Blues boss Justin Gardner.

Martin Tuohy put them in front, but goalkeeper Arshak Sargsyan then saw red on 31 minutes, along with Hullbridge's Eman Okunja.

Jon Evans levelled in the second half, before Tuohy was dismissed 15 minutes from time, and late goals from Bobby Badham and Solomon Ofori condemned nine-man Barking to defeat.

Clapton Community ended a run of five successive draws in Thurlow Nunn League Division One South with a 2-0 win over May & Baker at the Old Spotted Dog.

The visitors were reduced to 10 men in the first half when Fred Taylor was hauled down on the edge of the box.

And Taylan Gul fired home for the hosts before the break, with Muhammad Mikaeel adding a second after a James Briggs free-kick was tipped onto the crossbar.

Tower Hamlets were also celebrating after a 4-3 win over Newbury Forest at Oakside Stadium.

Man of the match David Igbuya netted twice, with Connor French and substitute Craig Heskey also on target for Kiernan Hughes-Mason's side as they climbed up to 14th in the table.