The Council of The London Borough of Redbridge The Redbridge (Waiting, Loading, Stopping and Street Parking Places) Consolidation Order 2021 (Amendment No. *) Order 202*Notice ID: MFN0641861
London Borough of Redbridge
The Council of The London Borough of Redbridge The Redbridge (Waiting, Loading, Stopping and Street Parking Places) Consolidation Order 2021 (Amendment No. *) Order 202*
The Council of the London Borough of Redbridge, after consulting the Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis, In exercise of the powers conferred by Sections 6, 45,46, 49 and 121A and 124 and Parts I to IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended and of all other enabling powers, propose to make the above Order, the effect of which will be to.
1. Introduce No waiting at any time restrictions along Gardner Close (opposite no. 85 to alongside garages beside 112 to 142, extension of existing No waiting at any time restrictions), Whitehall Lane (opposite no. 58, outside no. 2, and alongside no. 134 Whitehall Road, extension of existing No waiting at any time restrictions), Monkham's Drive (outside nos. 46 & 48, 61, and 44, extension of existing No waiting at any time restrictions), St Mary's Avenue (outside nos. 1 to 35, 6 & 8, and 18 & 20, opposite no. 35, and alongside no. 2 Langley Drive, extension of existing No waiting at any time restrictions and replacing part of the Permit Parking Area WA Mon-Fri 8.30am-6.30pm restrictions), at the junction of Pulteney Road and Alexandra Road (replacing the existing Electric Vehicle Recharging Point Permit Holders Only SW parking bay and No Waiting restrictions), at the easternmost junction of Whitehall Lane and Bancroft Avenue, at the junction of Gwynne Park Avenue and Sands Way (and along the entire length of Sands Way except for outside nos. 1,2, and 3), and at the junction of The Friars and The Acorns.
2. Introduce No waiting Mon-Sat 8.30am-6.30pm restrictions along Shenfield Road (outside nos. 1 & 2)
3. Introduce Permit Holders Only Mon-Sat 8.30am-6.30pm (Permit B) parking bays along Buckingham Road (alongside nos. 106 & 108 Stanley Road and nos. 109 & 111 Green Lane, replacing the existing Business Permit Holders Only B Mon-Sat 8.30am-6.30pm bays).
4. Introduce Disabled Badge Holders Only parking bays along George Lane (outside no. 45)
5. Introduce an Electric Vehicle Recharging Point Permit Holders Only (Permit SW) parking bay on Alexandra Road (alongside no. 10 Pulteney Road, replacing part of the existing Resident Permit Holders Only SW Mon-Fri 8.30am-6.30pm parking bay).
6. Revoke existing Limited Waiting Mon-Fri 8.30am-4pm 30 mins No Return within 1 hour parking bays along Ingatestone Road (outside Aldersbrook Primary School) and replacing with Permit Parking Area ALH Mon-Fri 8.30am-6.30pm restrictions.
7. The current charges applicable for Permit Parking restrictions are as shown in the above proposed Order. A copy of the proposed Order, together with the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing the Order, the map schedule and map schedule legend indicating the location and the effect may be examined at the Central Library, Clements Road, llford, IG1 1EA between 10am to 8pm Monday to Friday (except on Bank Holidays) and 10am to 5pm Saturday.
Any objections and other representations to the proposed Orders must be made in writing stating the grounds on which they are made and sent to the council by email to:
or by writing to: Parking Design team, Lynton House, 255-259 High Road, llford, IG1 1NY (quoting reference LBR. 01 / 2022), within 21 days from the date of publication of this Notice.
Dated this 13 January 2022
Adam Wames, Interim Operational Director - Highways, Parking & Transportation