THE CHINE N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2253039
THE CHINE N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on The Chine N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (The Chine N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 5 November 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on The Chine N21, at its junction with Old Park Ridings at the side of No.91.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 9 November for two days.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route will be via Old Park Ridings, The Chine and vice versa.
Dated 10 November 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation