HOBBY STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2251424
HOBBY STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on, Hobby Street EN3 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hobby Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 21 October 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Hobby Street between its junction with South Street and Wadsworth Close EN3, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions continue by way of this Order from 26 October 2021 for two days or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route will be via South Street, Falcon Road, Hobby Street and vice versa.
Dated 10 November 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation