INGERSOLL ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2230697
INGERSOLL ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Ingersoll Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Ingersoll Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Ingersoll Road EN3 at a point approximately 25m from its junction with Hertford Road, EN3.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 25 October 2021 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route for vehicles will be via Herford Road, Riley Road, Elmore Road and vice versa.
Dated 20th October 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation