EAST CRESCENT EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2230726
EAST CRESCENT EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on East Crescent EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (East Crescent EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from:
(i) entering and proceeding on East Crescent EN1 between its junctions with First Avenue and Second Avenue; and
(ii) waiting and loading at any time from a point in line with the common boundary of No. 1 East Crescent and the rear of No. 2 Main Avenue to a point in line with the common boundary of Nos. 3 and 5 East Crescent on both the east and west sides of the road.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 26 October 2021 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route for vehicles will be via Main Avenue, Second Avenue, First Avenue, East Crescent and vice versa.
Dated 20th October 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation