MERIDIAN WATER AREA -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2230739
MERIDIAN WATER AREA -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that because of the risk to public safety during events at the "Drumsheds" Leeside Road, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (meridian Water Area) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, in the streets specified in the schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in the schedule to this Notice or until the event ends.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in the schedule to this Notice.
Dated 20 October 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS