CHURCH HILL N21 & BRIDPORT ROAD N18 -Notice ID: WAT2231003
CHURCH HILL N21 & BRIDPORT ROAD N18 -
TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8132 1098.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highways improvements works on Church Hill N21 & Bridport Road N18, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Church Hill N21 & Bridport Road N18) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict traffic, as detailed in the schedule to this notice and as directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates in the schedule to this notice in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in the schedule in each case. Access would be maintained for residents only if the works allow.
Dated 20 October 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS