Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting ENFIELD NEWS to 80360, or email us
Three escape New Year's Eve cooking fire at Shirley Road home in Enfield Chase
A baby and two adults escaped a fire in their home on New Year’s Eve after cooking was left unattended.
The patients were treated for smoke inhalation at Chase Farm Hospital after the fire broke out in the flat in Shirley Road in Enfield Chase just before 9.15pm.
Ten firefighters had the fire under control in less than half an hour, but the ground floor flat was badly damaged.