Police are on the hunt for six people who have breached their prison release licences and are wanted for recall to jail.
Officers have released images of the six people and are calling on the public to help find them.
• Richard Barry, 29, originally sentenced for burglary.
• Tony Potter, 29 also originally sentenced for burglary.
• Elenor Brown, 43, sentenced for possession with intent to supply.
• Ricky McCormack, 24, who was sentenced for breach of a restraining order.
• Francis McDonagh, 46, is also sought by police after being originally sentenced for breach of a restraining order.
• Jean Razak, 29, sentenced for robbery.
Officers have warned the public not to approach any of these people and if know their whereabouts to contact Enfield police.